If you’re not using email marketing, you’re losing a lot of potential £££.
Here’s FIVE reasons you shouldn’t overlook email marketing;
1. More people use email than social media. 92% of adults who use the internet using email, compared to 79% who have a social media profile.
2. Keep connected with your audience. People check emails when it is convenient for them. it’s a great way to connect with your audience & keep them informed.
3. Email campaigns are easy to measure. It’s really easy to evaluate the success of your email campaigns. you can quickly find what works for your audience
4. It’s affordable. Email platforms are extremely affordable for small businesses. this makes it a cost-effective marketing channel.
5. It’s more efficient. 90% of emails get delivered to the recipients inbox, whereas only 2% of a company’s Facebook followers will see their organic posts.
Some food for thought for anyone not maximising opportunities in their data. If you’d like help or advice regarding email marketing, reach out to us & we’ll be happy to help.